A Blip Of Life As An AuPair In Holland!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Torn

I have put off blogging all day because I am just not soo motivated lately. My brain is trying to switch into "Going Home" mode. I have been in that mode the last 2-3 months, but the last month I had a complete reverse on that one. Yes I have met some really awesome people that I will be sad to leave behind. One in particular, but that's another story. My biggest thing is realizing how much I love it here. I am comfortable, settled, and very content with my life here. However, that is not the reality of life. Whatever that means. I guess we all have to live a certain way. This was a soo called vacation from all that. Though, I have always appeared to float in no particular direction, I do have goals and things I want accomplished. I am excited to get home and continue doing those things. The life style here is just very hard to give up. Its busy, but not crammed with all the worries.

With all that said I am forcing myself to prepare for my return. I have to have everything packed by Friday night. Saturday I will probably spend one last afternoon in Amsterdam and Sunday we have a day planned with our families. Then we leave on Monday afternoon. I think you all should prepare for our return as well! Watch out America... Tess and Becky are coming back to town!!! hahaha

**YIKES I JUST READ THIS AFTER POSTING! IT READS SO ROUGH....Oh well its a blog...just thought I should say... SORRY!!!**

3 comments:

Tamsin said...

"one in particular", eh? You've really kept that one on the sly. :)

Julie said...

you think your last this blog was a rough read?! HA! you should read mine..lol... I have no clue how to write - give yourself more credit! :) So are you going to be in St. George when you come home? I sometimes get there every few months - so hopefully I see you soon!

Beckysue.sweet said...

Yeha are you ever going to fill them in on that one in particular???? Or.. Shall I? ;)