A Blip Of Life As An AuPair In Holland!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

A little Gek! (Crazy)

Nils, Myriam and the Family are suppose to be home from spain already. I guess there is some kid of strike at the air ports and their flight was canceled!!! They plan on getting home Monday night but with all this crazy striking I am not sure what will happen. The house has been very quiet....oh tonight I met another Nils and Myraim...Friends of friends. I found it quite funny.

My hair is a little Fluffly today! haha Dry heat here I come...
This week Becky and I have to start packing. We have to have everything done by Saturday night because our families have something secretly special planned for both of us! Things have been so crazy I have barely had time to focus. It all goes soooo fast! I can't believe we only have 9 days left!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And believe me they go soooo fast!!! So enjoy the last week and a bit!!
Ps. I am clicking at my dog to get har attention!!! Hahahaha!!! Then she comes running to me!!! True african dog!! Hehehe!!
Anel