My blogging is getting rather lame. However, considering my computer keeps restarting itself every 2 minutes...I am running against a clock to get a blog in! Its quite irritating. The Family is still not back yet. They were suppose to come back around 9pm and its 10:30. I haven't really heard from them. So, I hope they made it on a plane through all the striking! Though, it would mean I get another day off. hehe I am just worried about them and hope they get home safe!
Today I went to see Becky and bring her a suit case. It was nice to see their house all redone. It looks REALLY NiCE! It was a fairly relaxing day considering all the running around I did. Though, I must say that my head is still pounding even after 2 Ibuprofin and 2 Excedrin migraine. (4 hours apart!) I also feel a bit dizzy, nauseous, and exhausted! So, please excuse my short blog! Good night!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Excedrin? Tess, what have I taught you?
Oh I hope you feel better!
Post a Comment