A Blip Of Life As An AuPair In Holland!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

The END is NEAR!

Wow no comments on my last blog? I thought for sure that one would win me the blogging duel! haha j/k

I can't believe this year is up already. It had been such a crazy experience and I am soo Happy that I wasn't too scared to come. It's amazing how the decisions we make on a whim turn out to be the best parts of out lives. Tomorrow morning at 9am Becky and I will be heading to Schiphol Airport in Amsterdam for our flight home. The plane leaves around 12:00 (4am utah time)and arrives in Las Vegas at 8pm Vegas time. It's hard to believe that we will be back home tomorrow night! It's all VERY bittersweet. I am excited and sad all at once. My bags have been packed and ready for a few days now. All I have left is some last second things tonight. I can't wait to see everyone back home, but I will miss everyone here!!!

Myriam and Nils: Thank you for welcoming me into your home. This year has been one of the best experiences of my life. I will never forget how fun you and your family is. Thank you for taking care of me when I was sick, listening to me when I was upset, and just being the COOLEST HOST FAMILY anyone could ever have! Your next AuPair is in good hands and I hope she can live up to the standards I set! hahaha just kidding. I will miss you and the kids VERY MUCH! Thanks again!~

See you all in 1 day!!!

4 comments:

Beckysue.sweet said...

NO no no!!! The end IS HERE!!! not near!!!!!

Beckysue.sweet said...

Oh and you do really have such a fabulous family!!!!!!!!!

Tamsin said...

I like that Becky is the most frequent commenter on your blog :)

Tamsin said...

Also, I like that you're coming home tomorrow!!!