Saturday, January 10, 2009
Because you all want to know
Jasper is a Dutch boy I met a month in a half ago with Becky. We met him in a city called Hilversum, which is very close to Naarden/Bussum area. He was dancing with a bum...haha ok not really, but I know Chelsea would appreciate that! I thought he was a nice/cute guy. We kept in touch and eventually it turned into a relationship. He is a really sweet guy. Of course OCD like me hahah! All of his friends talk really good about him, which is a change compared to any past guys I have dated. YES I HAVE DATED OTHER GUYS! Hehe I just don't usually share stuff like this with the world. I usually feel very exposed and badgered when I share bits of my private life. For some reason I have decided to put my heart on my sleve for this one... Feel privleged people! I think I sparked enough interest from you all that I owed an explanation. So, there you have it! heheh Hope your satisfied. If not then the best I can do is add a picture to this!(BTW Jasper doesn't like this picture of himself. Sorry Jasper! hehe ) ... ENJOY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
oh la la!!! you go girl!! He looks like a really cute and nice guy!! plus his name is Jasper - you couldn't get any better!!!
Hahha! Yes but what they dont know is its Yasper! Hahaha! He is such a nice guy indeed!!!!
How sad that you have to leave a brand new boyfriend behind :)
finally a pic... : )
when's the wedding in NL? JUST KIDDIN'
It was nice meeting you Tess and I'm happy that Becky and you have one another to talk to when you have a Dutch Moment... Good luck with your studies and who knows, one day...???
Post a Comment