A Blip Of Life As An AuPair In Holland!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

HOME

Totally home and still adjusting...talk to you all when I am not mental and half asleep!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're home, sister. Give us a call, won't you? I have taken a look at your lappy, btw. :)

Julie said...

So just curious...were you ready to get back on the plane after being home for an hour?

When I came back from Hawaii i was sooooooo sad to leave but very excited to see my whole family and friends...but honestly by the time I drove home with my family and friends from las vegas to st. George - I had enjoyed the 2 hours but I was soo ready to go back!! It took me ages to get used to the normal life. I really hate how fast pace life on the mainland is. In Hawaii and what it seems like in Holland - it is so laid back, and everyone just goes with the flow. You don't worry about nothing hardly and life is just good and content. Man coming back to the real world sucked - haha..but it has to be done...but i'm ready to go back and have been forever!!