Last week went by very fast! I suppose vacations always do. I didn't have to work and I enjoyed sitting in the sun and reading or just relaxing. Also as you may see below I had plenty of fun with Becky out and about. Today is back to the usual schedule.
I woke up this morning at 6:30, to my suprise, with no problem at all. I had stayed up late last night chatting with chelsea and some friends online. Yet, somehow I felt rested once my alarm went off. Thats a good thing I suppose. I took a nice long shower, which was very much needed! In the middle of my shower I look up and see a SPIDER above me! Eeek I hate spiders! It was only a daddy long legs, but still it was disturbing my shower and I didn't want it on me. So I squished it with a soap bottle and washed it down the drain! Pheeww all gone! Only it wasn't over ....dun dun dun I look up again out of paranoia and there was ANOTHER one! It wasn't there before and this one was HUGE! I couldnt squish it with a soap bottle again, too messy. So I jumped out of the shower, trying not to get the whole TP role wet, I grabbed enough TP to get the sucker. Only when I pushed it against the wall it was still trying to wiggle free and out of reaction squished it harder. I could feel the *CRUNCH* between the TP and wall! GROOOSEEE ehhhh gave me goose bumps. Now I am just worried an even bigger one will come along to avenge the other two's death. Poor things were just minding their own business. They didn't know what hit them! Sorry lil'/big spiders! Stay outta my shower! Anyhow, I finished my shower in peace. Then I was off to work. Everything was smooth as usual.
Tomorrow is my last day of my Dutch class. The teacher was out sick one day and we have to do a make-up day. Myriam has a meeting or something so I am missing it. Hehe I don't mind so much. I am ready for it to be over! I am glad I did it though. I learned a lot of fun and interesting stuff. I think it helped a bit. I still get monday's off. So, I am searching for a culinary class I could take. Wish me luck! Don't you just love my blogs when I have nothing to write about?! hehe TTFN
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ekkkkk! spiders indeed!!!! i love how you used a soap bottle--- seems like something i would do... actually, come to think of it... i would jump out of the shower, make someone else kill the spider, then refuse to shower in that bathroom for at least 2 weeks--- but thats me-- hehe--- you need some spidey spray so incase said event happens again, you are ready to go!!!
Oh yay, I was wondering when you'd get to take some cooking classes! I hope you find a good one :)
Post a Comment