A Blip Of Life As An AuPair In Holland!
I must tell you all...These pictures are ALL courtesy of Beck-Dogg! Pretty good ehh...Oh sorry I posted the beat boxing video twice...I guess it was funny enough for a re-run! lol
so funny.you're beautiful.you look good.maybe it is the gorgeous smile.I miss your pretty face and your laugh.I LOVE YOU!
Yeah I think the beat box was good enough for twice! I loved the sideways pics!!!what a fun weekend!
The nostril shots were exceptional!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I must tell you all...These pictures are ALL courtesy of Beck-Dogg! Pretty good ehh...Oh sorry I posted the beat boxing video twice...I guess it was funny enough for a re-run! lol
so funny.
you're beautiful.
you look good.
maybe it is the gorgeous smile.
I miss your pretty face and your laugh.
I LOVE YOU!
Yeah I think the beat box was good enough for twice! I loved the sideways pics!!!what a fun weekend!
The nostril shots were exceptional!
Post a Comment