A Blip Of Life As An AuPair In Holland!

Sunday, January 6, 2008

The time is near...

I can't believe we will be leaving in less then 2 days! SOOO CRAZY! I am way excited, but the anxiety is there. I am sure we(Becky and I ) will both be very anxious up until the day we step off of that plane in Amsterdam. Maybe even longer. We had a bit of a panic attack on friday when we realized we may need more paperwork for our Work Visas. No one in any of the embassy bases knew the answers to our questions. The best we have to go on are Becky's host family that promise we wont need anything but our Passport and forms filled out. I SURE HOPE SO! I guess we will have 3 months to figure it out if not. Anyhow I am off to pack and fill out a 35 page application for my Visa. Tata

1 comment:

Tamsin said...

Oh, my little Tessaluladle! Take care, be good, have so much fun and learn lots of good stuff! We'll all be eager to hear about what you're doing, so make sure you update your blog OFTEN! Love you, Tess :)