Night
Monday, January 7, 2008
Packing is a pain in my rear!
Well time is ticking fast today. I still have a ton to do, but I am taking a break from packing and finishing it in the morning. Its funny I just realized how much less OCD I am these days. Usually I would have a huge list (and should). However, it seems that packing for me has been done soo many times that I just stay packed! All I have left to do is fold the laundry and pack it! No list required. Oh and CLEAN ahahah but that at my mothers request. One other grand thing is that I might just sell my car tomorrow morning!!! I SURE HOPE SO!!! I will miss you chad very much so. Anyhow, time for bed so I can be refreshed for more packing and cleaning in the morning! BTW I will be flying outta here in less then 32 hours!! CRAZYYYYYYY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment