Tuesday, January 22, 2008
An odd Calm
The last 2 days have calmed down a little bit. Max isn't feeling well so it has been way to quiet around here. I am enjoying it! I went today while the kids were at school to a place called Hema. Myriam and Becky told me about it. It is indeed like a mini Target! Its great. They have all their own brand and everything. I finally did the shopping alone that I needed! Its hard to shop with everyone there. I like to browse once in a while. Then I went for a bike ride. Everything is soo green here. I love it! This week will be busy busy. Tomorrow is a full day. Thursday the Internet guy is coming and Friday night I watch the kids to give Myriam and Neils a night off. Also, Hopefully this weekend I will get to see Becky! Woo Hoo! Cute moment of the night: Lisa wasn't having fun with Flute practice to the point of tears. I gave her a hug when she was by herself and taught her the "Chills game"! You know it!...."Going on a treasure hunt X marks the spot...big ol question mark dot dot dot..." lol She loved it!!! Ok well I need to go now! Anything you all would like to hear? Just ask!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Helloooo Tess,
Just a few weird questions. So, How is it trying to read labels in a foreign language? And are you getting used to Euros and change? Do they allow the cashiers to sit down? Some places in Norway they had stools for the cashiers. Have you gotten used to metric and the street signs? How about your pay check each week... have you found it to be sufficient and able to save each week? All these wonderful questions!
Post a Comment