We finally bought our airline tickets to The Netherlands! We will be leaving out of Vegas on Jan. 9th, 2008! From there we will fly to Dublin and stay there for 2 days! If anyone has been to Dublin leave us some suggestions of things we need to visit! I have wanted to visit Ireland since I was about 15. I am SUPER excited about that, even if it is only for 2 days. Hopefully, while in Europe we will have time to go back to Dublin at least once! The flights within Europe are fairly inexpensive and quick! Finally we will arrive in Amsterdam where we (Becky and I) will meet our families and travel to our new homes for the next year! It's crazy how things happen sometimes. I am glad Becky convinced me I should go with her! This will be an experience I will never forget! (and you all thought moving to Disney was CRAZY! HA!) Anyhow, I will keep you all updated (if you actually read this!).
Lerv,
Tess
P.s. I am selling Chad (my car). So if you know anyone who is looking let me know. It is listed on craigslist with pictures!
Here is my Car: http://stgeorge.craigslist.org/car/512623409.html
Oh and I am selling my Darkroom Enlarger:
http://stgeorge.craigslist.org/pho/512637368.html
No comments:
Post a Comment