I realize my readership (is that a word? lol) is down to ZERO at this point, but thats ok. I am going to attempt a quick update here. I must warn, I am a little sick of the computer at the moment.
After London and the girls went home things settled pretty much back to normal, but not for long. As ALL of you should know by now, my tummy started giving me troubles. Myriam and Nils were pretty concerned, along with my own parents, so they took me to an emergency night doctor on Wed the 29th. That doctor gave me MORE antibiotics and said to set up an appointment the next day. Yah know how sick of being sent away I am?! GAH! The next day I was taken to a different doctor who then said maybe I should go straight to the hospital for scans! ABOUT TIME! =D In the end the verdict was apendacitus. Promptly at 7pm on the 30th my Appendix was removed. It was all in one piece but in pretty bad shape. The doctor was concerned about infection and held me in the hospital with more antibiotics for 5days!!! Finally on Tuesday I was released with strict instructions to rest and call with any problems. I have an appointment on Tuesday so they can check for more infection. If all goes well I am Done with this doctor stuff! I really just want to feel normal. All the while Nils and Myriam have been MORE then understanding and helpful. I really appreciate everything they are doing. Ma' N' Pa call on a regular basis and Nick and Tamsin have been great as well. Becky visited the whole weekend to help out the family and see me. It was nice to have her company in the hospital along with Myriam. I HATED being in the hospital. Man oh man those nurses were probably ready to get rid of my whiny butt! =D
As for the rest of life? Well I just need to recover. I am so impatient with being sick! I just want to heal. We come home in January and that very soon. Also, I am planning on going to Dixie next semester to catch up on some things. Hopefully everything will work out. Other then all this...thats it! A little at a time at this point.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So glad to hear you're recovering. Can't wait to have you home! :)
So I got your message. I hope your doing ok. Just have Dustin call me or your mom either way. I would love to watch her.
Post a Comment