Thursday, July 10, 2008
Farewell...
It seems I am traveling with the family to France (San Tropez) tomorrow! This event marks a 6 month mark of being in Holland! Crazy!!! Anyhow, I will most likely not have much internet access at all. So You may not hear from me tell the last weekend in July! I promise to take a TON of photos and write more then you can handle once I return.
Oh funny/SAD story. Today I went with the kids to Monkey Town, an indoor play place, to get them out of the house while Myriam packed. When we were getting ready to leave I looked up at Max's face and saw a few red dots. Can you believe it? With further inspection I confirmed that Max indeed should have full blown chicken pox by morning!!! Its soo sad! He will have to suffer an 8 hour car drive(so will we). Yet, there are a few good points...1-He may get some sleep in the car. 2- It gave us just enough time to get him medicene before its in full swing. 3- He is getting older. Its better he has them now!!! So, if we are correct and he does get them by morning, then everyone will have officially had them in the fam! CRAZY start to a vacation wouldn't you think?! haha
Well, this is my last blog for a while. I will be online for a bit in the morning(night for you all). Have a great Month! haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You, Chelsea and Dustin all came down with the chicken pox on our week vacation in Breckenridge, CO. We noticed yours after you got in the hot tub. You ended up so sick, but you never itched your face. It seems to always happen when you don't want it to!
Post a Comment