My host mom loves me! Haha I must say there is nothing better then a pedi-cure. As you should know we are leaving for San Tropez, France on Friday. Today Myriam suprised me with a special treat! She didn't want me to go on Vacation without a proper nail job. She set up an appointment and treated me to the choice of a manicure or pedicure! Being that my feet really needed it... I chose the Pedi! It was so much fun and well needed! I think the last time I treated myself to a mani or pedi is when I lived with Mato in Vegas. The pictres aren't doing it justice. Because half the fun is the Happy feet and the pictures don't show how they smile after some special attention. However, I am still giving you Before and after photos! haha Enjoy and be jealous! THANKS MYRIAM!!!
BEFORE
AFTER!
P.s. The polish is PINK not Red! It looks red in the pic!
2 comments:
Oooooh, I'm so jealous! I want a pedicure too :(
haha your fourth toe is bendy like mine. must be the gene you lose after the third kid. so i love your blogs...especially since im so blue. My bff is locked up in the bin on suicide watch...same day I was told gma was not doing well. Turns out she's ok...but who knows how much longer...my heart is broken.
Post a Comment