Yesterday I recieved a super box in the mail! Now, I know it's for my birthday, but due to shipping everything was listed on the outside of the box anyhow. So, I prematurely opened my gift! I AM SO HAPPY to recieve the essentials and more. THANK YOU!!! lol I got some new jeans that fit perfect...girly stuff...proper measuring cups and spoons...pop-tats! YUMMY...chocolate chips....a new shirt and undershirts!!! You have no I idea how great this gift is. I know you went to a lot of trouble and expense to aquire and send them out!!! THANKS Mom and Dad!
Funny story: All this week Beaudine has become rather peckish with her food. It was all we could do to get the poor girl to eat something. Myriam, in a passing comment, suggested that maybe she was going to get sick and get chicken pox! Low and behold they sprung up this morning and just in time! Poor girl had it all over her body within hours. She seems to be handling it well. I say good timing though because the kids are on summer vacation (of sorts) as of this weekend! Also, we are heading to France on the 9th. So, I suppose its better to get one potential tragedy out of the way now! Poor Beaudine! Lucky the other two kids have already had their turn and shouldn't get it again!
Tonight Becky and I are going to try our luck at a sold out show. We will arrive a few hours early in hopes of buying some held out tickets for Ben Folds! He is an awesome artist and I love seeing him live. Wish us luck...it looks like we have an adventure ahead of us tonight!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are welcome!! We'd NEVER forget our favorite youngest daughter. Enjoy your 24th in France. If you can get your hands on "Rhus Tox" (homeopathic) it will help little Beaudine with her itching and restless misery from the pox. Waaa, sorry she is so sick.
Yay! I'm so glad you got some birthday fun :) We're sending you something too (bet you can't guess what!), but it won't get to you until after you get back from Francey France Francington.
Post a Comment