Sunday, June 15, 2008
Easy Weekend
This weekend Becky and I ventured out to see a movie. It was nice to take it easy and not have major plans. We went to Amsterdam and saw Sex in the City. It was just as good as the show. I really enjoyed seeing it with a opening weekend crowd. It made it easier to laugh out loud and cheer with the crowd. I guess in a way it makes for more then a movie. However, some movies would be really annoying to see that way! This morning we colored each others hair. Mine is just back to the darker shade it usually is. Same with Becky. Our hair has faded quite a bit over six months of bad shampoo and sunlight! I am HAPPY to have it back. Beck also cut it for me. So, my hair looks and feel happy too! It's like therapy for me! Haha Hmmm Besides all of this... I finished reading The Host by Stepenie Meyer. I LOVED it! It wasn't as predictable as her other books, but has a satisfying ending that you were hoping for and didn't even know it! ahhaaa I am supprised how much I loved this book once I actually sat down and focused on it. Now, I don't know what to do. I have no book to read until the last Twilight book in August. ANY SUGGESTIONS!? If our library has it I will go pick it up tomorrow! hahaaaaa Hey, I gotta have somethin' to keep me busy!!! =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
miranda july...no one belongs here more than you...short stories...soooo funny...it's new you may have to buy it.
or survivor by chuck palinuk...kinda twisted but very entertaining.
of course a short inspiring read would also be siddhartha by hermen hesse.
or if you want to get into another series try ishmael by daniel quinn.
Post a Comment