I updated the looks of my page! Let me know what you think. I may change it. Who knows. haha Oh well...
Today nothing special happened sorry kids. This is all I have. Still reading Twilight slowly. I like it though. (Rachael, I will let you know as soon as I finish! haha) I think that if the reviews are right and the guy in the story is soo amazing it wont crush me to much. I don't have much to compare him to! Shoot for the stars! Anyhow, like I said today was the normal stuff. Im happy its friday. I think I will sleep in tomorrow! Ok well I have to go...
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It's beautiful! Very professional and your picture is fabuloso!
I like it! I also like the photo in which you are a total hottie!
i do love the new photo. cutie. i miss you. i set up a blog. will be writing soon. Love you. I'd like to hear your voice soon...call me tomorrow?! I'm off all day!
Post a Comment