Hahaha Judging by only 1 response to my last blog and no comments on the photos I am guessing they were both too long. Sorry for that, but a lot happened! If anything I suggest you at least watch the slideshow from the last blog! About 2 min into it there is a pretty great video of me and Becky at the Louvre. Guarenteed to make you laugh. Works for me every time!
Today we went and picked up a new(used) bike since mine got stollen. If you didn't know about that then I suggest you read the end of my last blog! lol Anyhow, it is nothing special, but a bike just the same. It was only 55 Euros and then we went and bought 2 locks for it! Myriam got a permanent one to mount on it and I bought an nice thick removeable cable lock! I think it should be pretty safe with either, but both will make it a sure thing! Anyhow, im happy myriam found one for so cheap! We picked it up in Huizen which is the next town over, but about a 20 min bike ride back. It was a pretty ride though. Im just tired now. Oh well its saturday I can sleep if I want to! Well, thats it for now. OH! Becky left her host family for her new one with Martine (Myriam's friend) today around noon! She seemed pretty excited about it all. Beck will just have a lot to catch up on blogging this weekend. However, I hear she will have a computer in her room also! It should be good so keep an eye out! Ok well Peace out!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh happy day!
We care, just busy. Glad you found a bike and things are looking up.
Post a Comment