A Blip Of Life As An AuPair In Holland!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

I finally made it!

Ok so everyone knows I finally made it to Naarden. It is gorgeous here! The Van Zelm family is awesome. They made me feel very welcome and the children are adoreable! I only have a few minutes to blog, but I mostly wanted to let everyone know that I am doing well and will do my best to contact you all. The best way is through skype. Its free to do skype to skype so download it and put in my screen name! Mine is tessalulale. Once you have one let me know so that I can add you to! I will be posting some pictures of where I live now, but not tell later. Both of my lap top batteries are about dead!!! So keep an eye out and there will be more!!!

LERV you all!!!
-Tess 

No comments: