If you have read my last blog, Beckys as well, then you know we are starting our blogging duel today. Now, I am not sure I can handle the pressure! haha Sometimes it is hard to blog everyday and keep things interesting. However, I know that if I don't blog consistantly then you all loose interest. Big gaps between blogs, I am sure, can be quite boring!
So, all day I have been contenplating what to blog about. Beaudine has been sick and I have spent a lot of time with her. In return I am getting a cold! UGH I HATE COLDS!!! While I am feeling a bit loopy and sick it makes it hard for me to have any interest in an exciting blog. However, I SHALL NOT FAIL to entertain you!
At the end of the day I still had NOTHING. Myriam had asked me if I have clothes that need to be donated. Of course I do. So, I decided to proceed to get rid of what little clothes I already have. Some of my shirts have holes and pants need to be retired. Now, you ask, WHAT IS SO INTERESTING ABOUT THIS TESS?! Well in the process of trying on old pants I noticed my size 18 Jeans fell off my butt. My size 16's are too big in the waist and baggy at the crotch!
Hmmmmm In the back of my closet I have a "GOAL SKIRT" (yes skirt...I bought it at RUE 21 for $3!). Sooo I tried it on and OH MY GOODNESS IT FITS!!!! I CAN COMFORTABLY BUTTON IT UP!!!! Now ask me what size it is!!!! Whats that you say....What size is that lovely jean skirt?! SIZE 13/14!!!!! For those of you that know me well...a size 13/14 has not fit me since 9th/10th grade!!! WOW!!! I wanted to wait and surprise everyone, but I am so suprised and excited myself! I just had to blog!!! My weight is also down to what it hasn't been for years! I LOVE BICYCLES! hahahaa I still have a bit of a tummy, but it seems my butt has shrunk. Which has ALWAYS been my problem, along with other parts. heheheh Anyhow....BLOG WORTHY?! I THINK SO!!!
Well Now....What will happen tomorrow?! Tune in next time...
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Dangit! You know I can't resist commenting on that! You go girl! That is awesome! I think you will so get more comments on this then on my blog!!!!
www.speakingdutchtoo.blogspot.com
haha I love the shameless plug becky! lol
That's awesome, Tess! Now you just need to get a bike to ride around at Mom & Dad's (or wherever else you might end up). :)
Congratulations on your butt loss! And good luck keeping it off when you get here :/ Americans just know how to sneak more fat into your food...
Tess your rock!!! I need to go biking!! but I have no bike...lol....so maybe I will have to learn how to run - ugh!! but i'm super excited for you and that is awesome! I'm working on my weight loss - but dang...having a baby sure makes things a bit tough...I have lost weight...but my hips are so far out now that my pant size is still the same - kind of depressing...but i'm still working on it!! lol!!
Post a Comment