A Blip Of Life As An AuPair In Holland!

Friday, December 26, 2008

BLANK!

I have been sitting here for an hour trying to figure out what to blog about....I am BLANK. Things have been crazy. Christmas was nice...but certain things have me a bit distracted. (not what you are thinking Becky! lol) soooo I think I am getting too stressed about leaving...I will be Very sad to go! I need a break . . . This weekend the family will be out of town in Spain for New Years. This means I get a whole quiet space to myself. I will probably just be lazy and read!!! Oh I know...For Christmas I got some rad things...I shall list them!!!

*A REALLY COOL BIKE!!!!! Can't wait to ride it!
*Socks that I REALLY needed!
*Candy from home! YUMMY!
*A Queen CD
*Some surprises that I got teased with but cant see tell I get home! Hum bugh! hehe
*A SUPER THOUGHTFUL and Tear jerking stack of notes from all the family! Made me a bit homesick. I loved it!!!
*A very sweet €25 Gift Certificate to Douglas Perfume Shop!
*A Very Cute Bracelet that brings luck from Spain! Accompanied by a fantastically sweet card thanking me for caring for their grandchildren. (From Myraim's parents)
*€20 that was very much appreciated by Nils' Parents!
*A Nice phone call from B-dogg wishing me a happy day.
*Something V.Sweet coming to my Bank from Nick and Tamsin. . . Or so I am guessing by the request for my bank info ahahaaa Oh and a cute card in the mail from them too!

It was all way too generous and sooo thoughtful. Thank you to everyone for making my Christmas soo great! I had a really great time! I did get to watch Cody unwrap his new Black and White Electric Fender Guitar over Skype...that was way cool, but it all wasn't the same as being there in person! I appreciate EVERYTHING that I was given and experienced!

3 comments:

Beckysue.sweet said...

Wow this blog is totally different then teh one on reader! Hehe! So I guess you thought of something to write! Very sweet blog.. Yeha I was gonna ask you if we were going to exchange chritsmas presents.. But tehn I forgot.. oh before the family leaves ask Myriam if we can use soem wrapping supplies so we dont have to buy some for our white elephants! I"m glad you appricated my call.. I thought I was a brat! HAhaha! I loev you lady Merry Christmas! See you soon!liek 12 hours! ahahah!

Tamsin said...

Hooray for Tess's Happy Christmas! And hooray for you coming back soon. I insist on a visit :)

Anonymous said...

Tamsin stopped by a credit union that is an associate branch for Cumorah today. You should now have a little something in there from us. Sorry it took a little bit to actually get that all worked out. :)