Ahhh time is flying by. I have already started making plans for when I get home. I am attempting to apply and pay for the January semester at Dixie. I also have been searching, rather early for some decent jobs that I wont have to drive to. In other words I won't have a car when I get home. So I will be biking everywhere.
Max has started at a new school. Besides the fact that he looks a little sleepy when he gets home, I think he is happy. It will be some time before we will be able to tell how well the school is effecting him in a positive way. So far so good!
Last but not least...The girls are arriving here at 10:30am tomorrow morning! I can't wait! I know they are going to have the best time ever. So will we! Plus, we may have found a free place to stay in London with a friend. That would save us 4 nights worth of money in a hotel! Great news! Cross your fingers that works out! Also, all this means I probably wont have tons of time for blogging. hehe Not that I have been that good about them lately anyhow! Sorry. I will do my best, but I promise to post updates when I get the chance. We aren't leaving to Paris tell the 9th and London on the 16th. It will be a busy month. Then before we know it we will be flying home. CRAZY! Until next time...
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I miss the piano. and the violin. mostly you.
Post a Comment