The travel plans for October are all coming together. I believe there are only 2 more things to purchase. We are going to LONDON and PARIS in one month! It will be crazy because for once we are prepared and everything will be mostly pre-paid for. So all we need is spending, food and souvenir money. Even transportation and entree fees will be taken care of for London! Anyhow, I am getting very excited about it all.
I am still not feeling 100%. I went to the doctor and got antibiotics. I still get a pain in my side here and there. At least I don't have a migraine to go along with it! Madre sent me some homeopathic pills to try and help out. If it is gallstones we will have done everything to get rid of them first before anything more evasive! Wish me luck!
Today was a busy day for me, but mostly because I wanted to catch up on some chores that I just didn't have the energy for. Beaudine was a bit grouchy and Max an ANGEL all day! Anyhow, I finally got them to play outside with me for a couple hours and it was nice. The weather has started to become rainy again, but the last few days were fantastic! They need as much outside time as possible! Oh...Beaudine and Max ran up to me and gave me 2 flowers! It was sooo cute. It's funny because kids think of things like this all the time. They see flowers and think..."I bet _____ would love this flower!" So they pick it and do a nice deed without thinking twice! How often do we do that? As "Grown Ups" we rarely take the time to notice or appreciate this things. We should all do stuff like that! Its sweet and makes others feel good!

1 comment:
(clap clap clap clap) thats better then the time i made mother a letter out of cut up magazines and then told her i found it next to a broken window
it said happy birth day
Post a Comment