I have to start by telling you all that this is my 100th blog since I started the Holland blog! CRAZY! Sooo in celebration I have a special treat for you all....Pictures!
This weekend was one of not spending money. In conversation Becky mentioned how fun a photo shoot at the beach would be. Well, I was just sitting at home all weekend and that seemed like a pretty inexpensive day out! So, I got my stuff together and headed to Becky's. The weather wasn't great, but cloud cover can actually be helpful for photos. So instead of the beach Becky thought of this awesome graveyard near her house! The photos all turned out great. We have decided to only post pics of ourselves so we can choose the ones we like best! If you want to see Becky's check her out here! If you want to see mine then see below or here! Some of them are silly and fun, but for the most part I think they turned out pretty good! Tell me what you think!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
All dark and sultry! Love the make-up on the graveyard drama queen for a day/night! The curls were fabulous, too.
Post a Comment