Today was a really nice day. Although, now that its the end of the day I am just realizing that I am exhausted!!! All three of the kiddies were on their best behavior the whole day. It made for an enjoyable time with them. Lisa and I made a Heart shaped cake for Neils's B-day. Tons of sugar on top. I used the Red Velvet cake recipe without the food coloring and a cream cheese frosting. Lisa did everything from the beginning to end! I was way proud of how well she did. It took almost the WHOLE day to make the cake. Then later in the day we went to get some Ice cream. Good times all around. Annoyingly I STILL can't figure out how to get the slideshow code to work on blogger unless I directly post through photobucket....So you get a 2 part blog as usual!
Another thing that has me in good spirits is that I FINALLY re-did my state taxes last night and I DON'T owe any money! I am WAY happy about that! Well, my last blogs were WAY long so I am keeping it short. I hope you like the photos.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment