Wednesday, May 7, 2008
It is officially OFFICIAL!
I am officially a LEGAL ALIEN in the Netherlands! Wahoo. I went all the way to Utrecht to pick up my visa. Its a little ID card. The picture on it is SOOO funny. It looks like an inmate picture! I forgot how bad it was tell today. You see, when we went to apply for my visa they wouldn't accept a photo with me showing teeth or in color. So we had to go outside and pay for a photo out of a van sitting in the parking lot. It was cold and I looked like crap! I had a scarf on and my greasy hair was pulled back into a ponytail. Plus I wasn't suppose to smile. You can only imagine what it looks like! HAHAHAH I LOVE that it is so horrible! =D ahhhh well at least I am legal...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
HOw exciting! And exciting you got the internet to work!!!!
Haha, the photo on my green card (incidentally not green) is exactly like that. My face is all pink from sunburn, my hair is scraped back in a pony tail, and I'm half blinking so I look drunk. At least no one has to see unless I leave the country! Congratulations on being all legal!
yay! pumpkin. Good for you.
haha...just now my cat...was sleeping on the back of the couch. She plopped right on to the floor. Ah haha. Then she just lay there for a minute and then whined and got up and shook off.
Post a Comment