A Blip Of Life As An AuPair In Holland!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Nuttin' Much...

Today I am going to . . .

*Start reading Twilight.
*Try to upload all of Becky's photos on to her Photobucket!
*Look into Norway...hehehe....
*Make dinner reservations for next week.
*Play with the chillins.
*No other plans! Doesn't it all sound sooooooo exciting! lol Well I have nothing to blog about. So, this is what you get! Oh I know...

I got to meet Becky's new host family on Monday! They are great. Martine is so funny. Thyse and Jet are sooo adoreable. Thyse is a handsome little boy. They say that Thyse is going to marry Beaudine when he is older. If he does, Becky and I think they will make Georgous children! Jet is super sweet and very active. The house they live in is very nice. I like it a lot. Plus, now Becky has plenty of personal space. There are not so many children running around. I feel like it is a great set-up for Becky. Now, as soon as they get her computer ready she will be telling you all of this! I just thought I should let you all know that she is well and happy!

Peace-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, Becky is happy!
What??? Norway?