Today....
*I missed a train and while waiting taught an old dutch man, on kind request, how to change the time on his new cell phone. You see it seems the poor man had no idea how to use it! Do you realize daylight savings time was last week!? Sheesh poor guy! He had a hard time grasping the square around the center button is a kind of mouse! After all that I took the 3rd train to meet Becky at Schipol for Starbucks.
*Traveled by bus to Haarlem where people say there is good shopping and museums. The museum way only 2.50 and pretty good. Don't worry mom I left my money at home so no shopping really happened. Mostly window shopping! Except for the following...
*Went into an "etos" shop (kinda like walgreens) and found something Becky and I gasped with excitement at! AHHAHAH You should have seen us. We walked down (boys close your ears) the "feminine product" isle and out of the corner of our eyes saw something we have been longing for! ....TAMPONS with PLASTIC APPLICATORS!!! Ahashahahah Bet you didn't expect that one. You see, here in Holland we have found nothing but Tampons that have NO applicator at all! JUST GROSE! All the ladies will understand why this is such an annoying thing. An even more annoying thing is CARDBOARD. Which the best we could find, next to nothing! So you can imagine the glee, on the rag or not, when we saw an invention we never thought we would miss soo much!!! ahahahhaha
*Headed home and did a lil babysitting! In the meantime I, with great sadness, slowly continued tp read the last few chapters of Harry Potter #7! No I am not done. I stopped to write this blog after I was done babysitting! It pains me to end the Harry saga. This is why I have taken soooo long to finish it (and the fact that I decided to move to Holland in the middle of it)! Im sure you can all understand the pain there! I was the same with Enders game! However, unlike enders game, there are no other books that tell Harry Potters stories! BLAH. I pretty much am to the point of knowing exactly what is to come, sheesh thanks to snapes mind, but I still am in great hesitation! Don't worry I will finish and blurt my emotions back and my lovely audience that is reading this now! GRRRR LOL Oh well...Time to get on with it....Until then...Goodnight...
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thank goodness for "etos"! Brought back many years of yucky memories and glad that is finally over for me! Yeah, I know, you could have gone all day without that picture!
Post a Comment