A Blip Of Life As An AuPair In Holland!
Lerved it! Do they have a lawn? Who takes care of the yard? Beaudine is incredible! Give her a hug from all of us.
I love their house! Please ask them to move out and give it to me. K thanks :)
nose cleaner...peace maker!haha! Loved that bit at the end. Made my day! Yes keep up the good hippie finding work. Everybody aught to have a hippie.I miss taking care of kids...a little bit. Just playtime. Not poop or tear time. DAG!Advice: MAKE SOME FRIENDS!.. take an art class or something.DONT EAT THAT CANDY!heheQuestion?what is your favorite color?I miss you...my poor attached heartstrings. Keep your head up.Everyone should love their sister as much as i do.silent cousin
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Lerved it! Do they have a lawn? Who takes care of the yard? Beaudine is incredible! Give her a hug from all of us.
I love their house! Please ask them to move out and give it to me. K thanks :)
nose cleaner...peace maker!
haha! Loved that bit at the end. Made my day! Yes keep up the good hippie finding work. Everybody aught to have a hippie.
I miss taking care of kids...a little bit. Just playtime. Not poop or tear time. DAG!
Advice: MAKE SOME FRIENDS!.. take an art class or something.
DONT EAT THAT CANDY!
hehe
Question?
what is your favorite color?
I miss you...my poor attached heartstrings. Keep your head up.
Everyone should love their sister as much as i do.
silent cousin
Post a Comment