A Blip Of Life As An AuPair In Holland!
Hooray!!! We heart your video blog - more please!
I loved that so bad! I esp liked the last bit! Killed me!
Groovy! Yhose are my girls.
ya the last bit...haha...therewere times when i waslowi'd knock on your doorwe'd make magicandI'd leave with my cheeks hurting.miss being in the same proximity.love being connected by the inter universal invisible umbilical.you are in my head.i want to see vid of you and new friends.Boys? Hippies?slap lekker!dag!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hooray!!! We heart your video blog - more please!
I loved that so bad! I esp liked the last bit! Killed me!
Groovy! Yhose are my girls.
ya the last bit...haha...
there
were times when i was
l
o
w
i'd knock on your door
we'd make magic
and
I'd leave with my cheeks
hurting.
miss being in the same proximity.
love being connected by the inter universal invisible umbilical.
you are in my head.
i want to see vid of you and new friends.
Boys? Hippies?
slap lekker!
dag!
Post a Comment